Yesterday I was nominated by the beautiful and talented lovely.Multifaceted.chic. I would like to give you a HUGE THANK YOU😊. She nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Awards.
So after you get done reading my post go and check her blog out. She blogs about Fashion,Natural Hair,Love & Relationships,Health Living and Inspiration. If you like what you see I suggest you follow you won’t be disappointed.
So my first reaction when I got her message was…
🙈🙉🙊😿🙀😮😱😆😋😍😊 and more lol. I also said ” I need to come up with a speech.” I guess I can just answer the questions she gave me.
So let’s start off with the rules.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions they’ve sent you.
4. Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 10 people.
Lovely.Multifaceted.Chic. asked me.
1. What inspired you to begin blogging?
It was a way for me to work on not being shy anymore. To try something new and being open to what comes out of putting my life “my story” out there is what inspired me to start my blogging.
2. Did you have any reservations about becoming a blogger? If so, What were they?
Girl let me tell you… This is actually my second go around with blogging. My first try didn’t go so well. I didn’t really have anything to post about so I quit. This time I promised myself to keep it going. I didn’t know if people would read my blog. I didn’t know if people would be open to helping me as a new blogger. I didn’t think people would follows let alone comment on my post. I didn’t think that I would help people with the things that I post. I never thought I would get so much love and support doing this. I was afraid of so many things. I thought about all the things that could and would go wrong.And I never thought in a million years I would be Nominated for something blog wise. It makes me so happy you have no idea. Thanks again. Sorry if I say thank you a lot. It just makes me feel really accomplished even tho I’m still new to this.
3. What have you found to be the most rewarding aspect of being a blogger?
The most rewarding aspect. It would have to be knowing all the things I worried about in the beginning . I’m happy that I was wrong. Receiving new followers, getting comments on my post. The felling of being apart of a blog family. The advice I get from fellow bloggers. I love it all and that is the most rewarding aspect to me.
4. What have you found to be the most challenging aspect of blogging??
To be honest it’s having things to blog about. I don’t really do much as of now. I’m still looking for work. I planned lots of things to talk about this time around and some days I cant post about the things I have planned out because I need things. So I think that will ALWAYS be my challenge with blogging.
5. What motivates you to blog?
The promise I made to keep blogging no matter what. All the loving comments, the blog likes , and the new followers I get each day. Doing something I can be proud of is what motivates me to keep blogging. It gets tuff. The longest I have gone with out blogging is 6 days I think.
I know it will be hard to blog during the summer time. I won’t have any internet out there. It’s driving me crazy just thinking about it.
6. Have you connected with other WordPress bloggers?
Yes I think I have 😃. It’s an amazing feeling knowing that I have. I know if I need help with something I can talk to them and they will help me out and vise versa. If you want to connect with me I’m always looking for new friends and bonds with other blogger you can always message me or email me or follow my Instagram and Facebook. Let’s make this WordPress family tighter 😄.
7. What is your go to book or blog that you have found inspiring?
It’s hard for me to just pick one blog to be my favorite that gives me inspiration. I get so many different things that inspire me from all of the blogs a follow. I guess my answer is the world of WordPress gives me inspiration.
8. What are 3 most favorite beauty items?
Okay my favorite beauty items are.
You know I had to add a pic into this.
• I don’t really need to wear foundation but when I do. My favorite at the moment is Fit me! By Maybelline and mines is 355 SPF 18
• I love mascara. I don’t really wear make up but I always seem to find my way to applying a coat of my favorite. Scandaleyes Rocking Curves mascara by Rimmel London
• I just got into wearing lipsticks and my current favorite is #360 As You Want Victoria also by Rimmel London.
And I have to give you a bonus item. My look isn’t finished if I miss this step.
• This is a MUST HAVE for me. NYX Dewy Finish Fini Velouté Setting Spray.
9. How would you describe your style?
Um I guess I would say relaxed lol. I just put on what makes me feel and look amazing. I have to be comfortable in what I’m wearing.
10. What makes you smile like for real?
That’s so hard to answer for me a lot of things makes me smile like really smile..
My boyfriend when he isn’t being a pain lol
The woman in my life
It’s not in any particular order but my mom,God and myself are at the top.
The bloggers I Nominate are…
My 10 questions for you lovely ladies.
1. What are two quotes you live by and why?
2. Whats one thing you want to accomplish if money wasn’t the issue?
3. Finish this… If you knew me when I was younger you would know…
4. If you can send a video to your future self what would you say?
5. What’s your #1 pet peeve?
6. What is your ideal dream job?
7. If someone made a movie of your life what would it be a drama, comedy, comedy, action film, our science-fiction?
8. If you had to give up one favorite food what would be the hardest to give up?
9. If you have the power to transport yourself anywhere instantly where would you go and why?
10. Are you a morning or a night person?
Well that’s it for me I hope you like this it made me think.. Lovely.Multifaceted.chic. Thank you again for nominating me.
For the 10 bloggers I nominated please leave me a link to your post so that I may read your responses. If I didn’t nominate you and you still want to answer the questions please do. You can leave them in the comment section. I would love to read your answers to these questions as well.
Later loves. 😃