So I’m back with Part 2 of 3. I hope you liked the first one. Now let’s get into. Questions 11-19.
If you haven’t read part 1 of 3. Check it out here⬇️
11. Why do we do things we dislike and like the things we never seem to do?
I don’t know we’re human. We are weird. I don’t think that I do that personally. I try to avoid the thinks I don’t like and I try to surround myself with the things I like.
12. What are you avoiding?
To be honest it’s SCHOOL. I’m terrified of failing and not doing good. I know I have to go into it with a positive mindset so I can come out with a positive outcome.
13. What is the one job/cause/activity that could get you out of bed happily for the rest of your life? Are you doing it now?
Working with kids. Helping families. Sharing my life with people going thru the same things as me. Just helping people. Yes I’m doing that now.
14. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I would like to say that my saying and doing are at the same level. I try to put actions to my words.
15. What are you most grateful for?
My mother, my sister & brothers, my journey both good and bad.
16. What would you say is one thing you’d like to change in the world?
I would like to change the amount of Sons and daughters growing up without both parents. Both in their lives and in there household.
17. Do you find yourself influencing your world, or it influencing you?
I like to say that we influence each other.
18. Are you doing what you believe in or settling for what you’re doing?
I don’t know the answer to be honest. I hope I’m not settling for what I’m doing.
19. What are you committed to?
Helping shape the kids/ families of the future.
If you like this post make sure you hitting that <strong>LIKE</strong> button, and make sure you <strong>SUBSCRIBE</strong> to my blog if you haven’t already 😃