20. Which worries you more – doing things right or doing the right things?
I would have to say doing the right thing.
21. If joy became the national currency, what kind of work would make you wealthy?
Working with families and kids teaching them the importance of a healthy lifestyle.. Dance, gymnastics.
22. Have you been the kind of friend you’d want as one?
Yes I think I have. I would love to have a friend that acts like me in most ways.
23. Do any of the things that used to upset you a few years ago matter at all today? What’s changed?
No it doesn’t. My wanting things to go a certain way. And I’m starting to expect less from people and not really caring as much as I did and yeah I know that not caring as much as I did isn’t a good thing but hey.
24. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing?
More work that I enjoy doing so it doesn’t feel like work to me.
25. What permission do you need/want to move forward?
Permission to fail and not be perfect. That’s what’s stopes me most of the time. Scared of failing and not succeeding.
26. Really, what do you have to lose if you go for it?
Nothing at all cause I at least went for it. I can always regroup if need be.
27. How different would your life be if there weren’t any criticism in the world?
I think my life would be so different. I would definitely try more things and see where that gets me.
28. We’re always making choices. Are you choosing for your story or for someone else’s?
At this point I’m choosing for my story.