Hey dad it’s been a min. The last time I written to you I was mad and hurt most of all. To answer your unspoken question.. Yes I’m still hurt.Yes I’m still disappointed in your decision. It’s been years and I’m 26 now and I can’t hold on to this pain anymore. I have already forgiven you because I can’t go back in time to make you stay. I guess I’m just making this public. I forgive you. I don’t know if your reading my blog or if your keeping tabs on us. I thought I’d make it easy for you. Using my letter to you as a life check in.
- I’m moving back to Cali after living in Ga for a year and some months. I leave in May.
- I’m going back to school for early Childhood Education and Social Work
- I’m a BurnThis Ambassador
Where I help motivate ppl on their fitness journey and working on mines.
- I’m thinking about starting a YouTube channel
But I’m really shy and nervous but I’m just going to dive right in and hope for the best.
- I’m also thinking about starting a new blog call FitWithAyo.
Where I blog about anything fitness related. To document my fitness journey and help other people with theirs.
So that’s it for now as you can see I’m trying to do big things for 2015 and I’m really proud of myself and I hope your proud of me 2.
Love you dad.
-Letters from a daughter