Hey I’m back with Part 2 of 2. So let’s get right into this post.
5. What did you learn about yourself?
- I learned that I’m happy by myself now.
- I learned that I can only make me happy.
- I learned that God puts people in your life for a certain thing and for a certain season.
- I learned to work on building my brand.
- I learned to stop comparing my situation to other people.
- I learned to stop worrying about what others think of me.
- I learned to put all my faith in God and to know that he will provided and protected me in every aspect of my life.
- I learned to be positive and have faith that everything will workout.
- I learned not to focus on my missing puzzle piece of my life. Meaning what I don’t have.
- I learned to stop letting fear stop me before I even try.
- I learned to pray about the good things in my life as well as the not so good things.
- I learned to show my gratitude.
- I learned that I shouldn’t have to chase someone who wants to be in my life.
- I learned how to forgive.
- I learned to hold my self to a higher standard and to treat myself like I want others to treat me.
6. Do you feel like you have to start over?
No. I’m not looking at it like I have to start over. I feel like I have been sitting on my butt for to long. It’s time to get to work. It’s time to get things crossed off my list. I feel like this relationship is holding me back from the things I know I need to be doing. I need to start working on my brand. I need to start on getting me back. I need to get back to school. She is ready to come out and shine. I need to work on becoming a health coach so I can teach kids the importance of a healthy lifestyle. I need to find a church. I need to get baptized again. I want to start going to bible study. I need to have a God on my side because I know I can’t do this by myself. So NO I’m not starting over I’m just getting started.
7. Just days before I leave.
It’s the 21st @ 12:39 am. I can’t sleep so I decided to get things ready for my flight on Sunday. I found the teddy bear he sent to me. I named it Honey. It was the start of our second chance. As I was looking at honey.. I just started crying out of nowhere. I was thinking about what this teddy bear meant to us and our relationship. All the good times. How happy we were back then. How it started to change. I wanted so badly to get back to that happiness. We just couldn’t get there. I soon realized that I was the only one fighting. Fighting for us and this relationship. The hardest part was realizing that. I hated the fact that I was so loyal to him and I don’t think he was ever loyal to me or it felt like it.
8. The saddest part?
The saddest part is I have been in Ga for almost 3 years. I have never felt so alone even when he was right next to me. Sometimes I hate being so loyal in relationships. I know I shouldn’t think like that because I know he will send me someone that will love that quality in me. He won’t take my for granted. I think God is telling me to let him go. That his time is up. That he will bless me with someone who will love me like he has never been hurt.
Well that’s it for this 2 part post I hope you liked it.
END OF BLOGS
If you like this post make sure you hitting that <strong>LIKE</strong> button, and make sure you <strong>SUBSCRIBE</strong> to my blog if you haven’t already 😃
Make sure to follow my other social network sites
Facebook: Ayo N. Jenkins
And checkout my YouTube Channel https://youtu.be/R-wgRdtwsTw